- Lovingly reach the Jewish Community with the Good News that the Messiah has come by using culturally relevant and easily understandable ways.
- Teach Jewish and Gentile believers to serve and worship the G-d of Israel in distinctly Jewish ways.
- Educate Gentile believers in the Christian community at large about the Jewish roots of their Messiah.
- We will create an place where
Jewish families who care about their heritage can come and explore the possibility that Y'shua might be the Messiah. In so doing, we will avoid practices that would alienate and offend them.
- Evangelism of Jewish friends, neighbors and family will be encouraged and facilitated by training of gentile and Jewish believers, by encouragement and support and by the sharing of testimonies and prayer requests.
- Jewish customs and practices will be evaluated in the context of our belief in Y'shua to determine if they are valuable to us in terms of worship and as illustrations of the workings of our great and glorious G-d.
- Our desire is that Jews and gentiles worship together so that we may learn from each other and together build a special fellowship and love that transcends cultural and racial barriers.
- Our ministry will be tailored to the unique needs of Jews, in terms of dealing with hostile family and friends and in understanding how we fit in to G-ds wonderous plan for the world.
- In order to effectively reach the Jewish community, we will educate the Christian community at large about the Jewish roots of Y'shua, as well as ways to reach the Jewish community.
- Corporate evangelism will be done as opportunities arise, and we will constantly seek ways to penetrate the Jewish community with the Gospel.